Tuesday, December 26, 2017

La Boda By Las Adventuras

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Aventura



La Boda / The Wedding


Queridos hermanos continuamos
Dear Brothers, we continue
con esta boda
with this wedding.
Si hay alguien presente quien
If there is anyone present who
se oponga a este matrimonio
opposes this marriage,
Que habla ahora o calle para siempre
let them speak now or forever be quiet.
¡Yo me opongo!
I oppose!
¿Quién te ama como yo cosita linda?
Who loves you like me, pretty little thing?
Ay Dios si te casas
Oh God, if you marry,
te llevaras mi vida
you will take away my life.
Es como un fin de una novela.
It is like the end of a novel.
Nuestra historia la mas bella.
Our story, the most beautiful.
Dime que esta ceremonia
Tell me that this ceremony
es una pesadilla.
is a bad dream.
Un momento
One moment
padre No permita esto
father. Don't allow this
Es absurdo es un error.
It is absurd. It is an error.
Ponga pausa a esta boda.
Stop this wedding.
Ya le explico mi motivo y 
Now I will explain to you my reasons
quien soy yo
and who I am.
y que me escuche ese estupido
and that this idiot listens to me.
En el altar y al publico
In the alter and the public
Voy a contar
I am going to tell 
la historia de un gran amor.
the story of a great love.
Hace un año que rompimos.
It has been a year that we broke up.
Como locos nos quisimos
We loved each other like crazy.
Los dos compartir un corazón
We both share one heart.
Mas hoy se casa para intentar borrarme.
Moreover, she marries to try to erase me.
Pero ven aca. ¿Quien es este loco?
But come here. Who is this nut?
No opines por favor.
Please don't judge.
No hoy renuncio a su abandono
No, today I do not support your abandonment.
Y vengo dispuesto a todo.
I come ready for anything.
Mi idolo Romeo luchó por amor
My idol, Romeo fought for love
y un soldado es un heroe
and a soldier is a hero
aunque muera en la guerra.
although he dies in the war.
No salgo de esta iglesia
I don't leave this church 
si no es junto con ella.
unless it is together with her.
(chorus)
Mi amor, por Dios, recapacita
My love, for God's sake, reconsider.
Recordemos nuestras vidas
We remember our lives
cuando niños aquel domingo
when, as kids that Sunday.
Nos dimos el primer besito
We kissed each other for the first time.
Hicimos un pacto de palabras
We made a spoken pact
Un pacto de palabras
a spoken pact
Yo te amo tu me amas
I love you. You love me
Yo te amo tu me amas
I love you. You love me.
Y aunque venga el fin del mundo
And even if  the end of the world comes,
Ni la muerte nos separa
death can not separate us.
Y esas madrugadas 
And the mornings 
que escalé por tu ventana
that I climbed up to your window.
Tu perrito me ladraba
Your puppy was barking at me
y tu padre levantaba
and your father was waking up
No contaban con mi astucia
They didn't count on my cunning.
Nunca, nunca me agarraban
They never never caught me.
Tu madre buscando el ruido
Your mom was looking for the noise
y yo debajo de tu cama.
and I got under your bed.
Como olvidar ese colegio
How can one forget that school
donde estudié tu cuerpo
where I study your body
en el baño piso cuatro
in the fourth floor bathroom
Todos los dias dos y cuarto.
everyday at 2:15pm.
No es lo mismo hacer el sexo
It is not the same to have sex
Que te hagan el amor.
than to make love.
Tu almohada fue testigo
Your pillow was witness
de las noches de pasión.
to the nights of passion.
Tu perdias el control y 
you would lose control and 
te excito con mi voz
I excite you with my voice.
Tus dias amargos remedié
I fixed your bitter days 
con una llamada.
with a phone call.
Mi amor no te abandoné
My love, I did not abandon you.
Mi viaje fue muy necesario
My trip was necessary
y la carta que te envié
and the letter I sent you
No la recibiste, Mira el daño.
you did  not receive it. Look at the damage.
Mi amor, pero tu eres loca.
My love, but you are crazy.
Quien te ama como yo cosita linda.
Who loves you like I do, you pretty little thing.
Y ahora me dirijo
And now I will address
insuficiente poca cosa:
that insufficient little thing:
y asi te atreves
and so you dare
a compararte conmigo
to compare yourself with me?
Quién te ha dado titulo
Who has given you the right
de una mujer ajena
to a women who isn't yours?
Al César lo del César
Caesar gets Caesar's things.
Dime quien maldita sea
Tell me who damn it.
Yo conozco sus defectos
I know your defects
sus mas intimos secretos
your most intimate secrets
Te daré de hombre a hombre
I will give you a chance to speak
un chance para hablar
man to man
¿Que pasa no dices nada?
What's up? You say nothing?
Tu nunca la haras feliz
You will never make her happy
Tu futura esposa llora lagrimas por mi.
Your future wife cries tears for me.
¿Por qué lloras? 
Why do you cry? 
Porque sabes que digo la verdad 
Because you know I speak the truth.
La unica verdad que tu conoces.
The only truth that you know.
La verdad que muchos
The truth that many
en esta boda también recuerdan.
in this wedding also remember.
Y se sientan a presenciar este teatro
and they sit at the presentation of this theater
dramatizado por una hipócrita y un payaso.
dramatized by a hypocrite and a clown.
Si tu eres la actriz
If you are the actress
de esta obra ridicula,
of this ridiculous work,
levanta la cabeza
lift your head.
Mirame. Mirame. Mirame cuando te hablo
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me when I speak to you.
Yo que te vi reir. Te vi llorar,
I saw you laugh. I saw you cry.
Yo que vivi junto a tu lado
I lived next to you at your side.
Los mejores y peores
The best and the worst 
capitulos de nuestra novela
chapters of our novel
de nuesta historia
of our story
A tu protagonista
To your protagonist
le pagas con este final a mi
you pay  me with this end.
No, mi amor
No, my love.

Vocabulary

astucia: craftiness, cunning
boda: wedding
Dios: God
dispuesto: ready
estupido: idiot
hermanos: brothers
idolo: idol
Matrimonio: marriage
novella: novel
padre: father

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...