Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Burro By Beck

Learn Spanish Listening To Beck


Burro/ Jackass


Viajo sin rumbo fijo
I travel without a planned route
en mis botas viejas-
in my old boots-
cabos sueltos enlazen a mi cabeza
loose ends tying in my head
Si pensabas ir al lugar
If you were thinking to go to the place
donde los paganos van.
where the pagans go.
póngalo junto invitación extraña.
put  it together. It's a strange invitation.
Despierto. Alguien arrastra mis huesos
I wake up. Someone drags my bones.
Nosotros ascendemos en la tarde
We rise in the afternoon
y recuerdo tu sonrisa.
and I remember your smile
Con el vietnto salvaje, 
With the savage wind
hay algo vacio cuando empieza.
there is something empty when it begins.
(chorus)

Vocabulary


Botas: boots
Extraña: strange
Huesos: bones
Invitación: invitation
Juntas: together
Paganos: pagans
Póngalo: put it
Salvaje: savage
Sueltos: loose
Tarde: afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...