Monday, October 2, 2017

Ojos Asi by Shakira

biSINGual logo

Shakira



Ojos Asi/ Eyes like Those




Ayer conoci un cielo sin sol
Yesterday I met a sky without a sun
y un hombre sin suelo .
And a man without soil.
un santo en prision 
a saint in prison
y una cancion triste sin dueno.
and a sad song without an owner.
Ya he ya he ya la he 
y conoci tus ojos negros 
And I met your black eyes.
ya he ya he ya la he 
y ahora se que no 
and now I know that
puedo vivir sin ellos .
I cannot live without them.
Le pido al cielo solo un deseo 
I ask the heavens only one desire
que en tus ojos yo pueda vivir 
That I can live in your eyes.
he recorrido ya el mundo entero 
I have traveled around the entire world
y una cosa te vengo a decir 
and one thing I come to tell you
viaje de Bahrein hasta Beirut 
I traveled from Bahrein to Beirut
fui desde el Norte hasta el polo sur 
I went from the North to the South Pole
y no encontré ojos asi 
I and I did not find eyes like those
como los que tienes tu 
That you have

(Arabic)Rabboussamai fikarrajaii 
fi ainaiha aralhayati 
ati ilaika min haza lkaaouni 
arjouka labbi labbi nidai (Arabic)


Ayer vi pasar una mujer 
Yesterday I saw a woman pass
debajo de su camello 
Under her camel
un rio de sal, un barco 
A salt river, an abandoned boat
abandonado en el desierto 
in the desert.
…Y vi pasar tus ojos negros …
…And I saw your black eyes …
Y ahora se que
And now I know that
 no puedo vivir sin ellos.
I can not live without them.







Vocabulary

Ayer: yesterday
Cielo: Sky
Deseo: Desire
Dueno: Owner
Norte: North
Prision: Prison
Santo: Saint
Sol: Sun
Solo: Only
Vivir: To live

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...