Monday, October 23, 2017

Bailando by Enrique Iglesias

Enrique Iglesias



Bailando /Dancing


Yo te miro y se me corta la respiración.
I see you and it takes my breath away.
Cuando tu me miras se me sube el corazón.
When you look at me, my heart soars.
me palpita lento el corazón.
My heart beats slow.
Y en un silencio tu miranda dice mil palabras.
And the silence of your look says one thousand words.
La noche en la que te suplico que no salga el sol.
The night when I beg the sun not to rise.
Bailado bailando bailando bailando
Dancing dancing dancing dancing
Tu cuerpo y el mio llenando el vacío,
Your body and mine filling the void,
subiendo y bajando subiendo y bajando 
rising and falling rising and falling.
Ese fuego por dentro me va enloqueciendo.
That fire inside is driving me crazy.
Me va saturando.
It's filling me
con tu física y tu química también tu anatomía.
with your body and your chemistry also your anatomy.
La cerveza y el tequila y tu boca con la mía 
Beer and tequila and your mouth with mine
y ya no puedo mas. Ya no puedo mas
and I can't take it anymore. I can't take it anymore.
Ya no puedo mas. Ya no puedo mas.
I can't take it anymore. I can't take it anymore.
Con esta melodía, tu color, tu fantasía
With this melody, your color, your fantasy
Con tu filosofía mi cabeza esa vacía
With your philosophy my head is empty
y ya no puedo mas. Ya no puedo mas 
And I can't take it anymore. I can't take it anymore.
Ya no puedo mas. Ya no puedo mas.
I can't take it anymore. I can't take it anymore.
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo
I want to be with you.  to live with you.
bailar contigo, tener contigo
To dance with you, to have a tremendous 
Una noche loca. Una noche loca. 
crazy night of note with you. A crazy night.
Y besar tu boca y besar tu boca.
To kiss your mouth and to kiss your mouth.
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo
I want to be with you, to live with you.
bailar contigo tener contigo
To dance with you, to have a tremendous 
una noche loca con tremenda nota.
crazy night of note with you.
Tu me miras y me llevas a otra dimensión.
You look at me and you take me to another dimension.
Estoy en otra dimensión.
I am in another dimension.
Tus latidos aceleran a mi corazón 
Your heartbeats make my heart race.
Tu latidos aceleran a mi corazón.
Your heartbeats make my heart race.
Que ironía del destino no poder tocarte
What irony of fate to not be able to touch you.
Abrazarte y sentir la magia de tu olor
To hug you and to feel the magic of your smell.
(choro/chorus)


Vocabulary


bajando:lowering
enloqueciendo: going crazy
ironía: irony
latidos: beats
lento: slow
llenando:filled
respiracion: breaths
silencio: silence
subiendo: rising
vacío:empty





No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...