Monday, October 9, 2017

Eternamente Bella by Alejandra Guzman


biSINGual logo

Alejandra Guzman



Eternamente Bella/ Forever Beautiful


Quisiera que me dijeras una y otra ves
I would like you to tell me over and over again
Te quiero baby te quiero
I love you baby, I love you
Y siempre te quiere
And always will love you
Con esa lengua extranjera
With that foreign language
Que me ablanda las piernas
That weakens my legs
Que tienes boca de azúcar
That sweet mouth that you have.
Eso ya lo se
I already know that
Que besas con quemaduras
You kiss with burns
De veneno y miel
Of venom and honey
Que me has cambiado no hay duda.
That you have changed me , there is no doubt.
Lo se también y me gusta.
I also know and I like it.
Por eso voy a ser por ti por ti por ti
Because of that I am going to  be for you for you for you
Eternamente bella, bella.
Eternally Beautiful.
Con un hechizo de gitana
With the spell of a gypsy
Seré la princesa encantada
I will be the enchanted princess
que te amara por siempre
that will love you forever
desesperadamente, desesperadamente
desperately, desperately
eternamente bella, bella.
enternallly beautiful.
Y en plena noche de la iguana
And in the middle of the night of the iguana
hago un hechizo de gitana
I cast a gypsy spell
para que sigas siempre
So that you always continue desperately
desesperadamente enamorado de mi.
In love with me.
Dispara ya estas dispuesto
Fire already. You are ready
a morir por mi
to die for me
Por que ten vender tan caro?
Why do  you have to sell so expensive?
Dime ya que si.
Tell me yes already.
Tras esos lentes tan negros
Behind those lenses so dark
que demonios piensas
what the hell you think.
Así es la ruleta rusa
So it is Russian Roulette
Échale valor.
Give it some worth.
De que te sirven las dudas
What is the point of your doubts?
Has igual que yo
Do like me.
Si encuentro algo que gusta
If I find something I like
Lo tomo y no me lo pienso.
I take it and I do not think about it.
Desde hoy prometo ser por ti por ti por ti
From today I promise to be for you for you for you
Desde hoy prometo ser por ti por ti por ti
 From today I promise to be for you for you for you


 Vocabulary


Ablanda:weakens
Azúcar: sugar
Boca: mouth
Desesperadamente: desperately
Dudas:doubts
Hechizo: magic spell
Miel: honey
Quemadura: burns
También: also
Veneno: venom

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...