Monday, October 30, 2017

Ahora Me LLama by Karol G and Bad Bunny

biSINGual logo

Learn Spanish With Karol G and Bad Bunny




Ahora Me LLama/ Now He Calls Me


Ahora me llama
Now he calls me
diciendo que le hago falta en su cama
saying that I am missing from his bed
sabiendo que eso conmigo no va. ya no va.
Knowing that he is not with me anymore.
Ahora solo quiero salir com mi propia squad.
Now I only want to go out with my own squad.
Es porque la noche es mía.
Because the night is mine.
la voy a disfrutar sin tu compañía.
I am going to enjoy it without your company.
Ahora yo quiero vivir la vida vida vida
Now I want to live the life life life
al fin y al cabo, esta vida es mía mía.
In the end, this life is mine mine.
sali con el corazón partido y no quiero nada
I left with a broken heart and I don't want anything.
ahora solo quiero los mejores tragos y 
Now, I only want the best drinks and
la ropa traido de Dubai
clothes from Dubai
Y llámalo como tu quieras
and you can call it like you like
lo que tu digas me resbala.
whatever you say, slides off of me.
yo solo vivo a mi manera
I only live my way
y llámame como tu quieras
and call me what you like
lo que tu digas me resbala
whatever you call me slides off of me.
yo solo vivo a mi manera.
I only live my way
Baby, deja el stalk
Baby, stop stalking me
o en el Instagram voy a darte bloc.
or I am going to block you on Instagram.
quieres volver conmigo y don't give a fuck.
You want to return to me and don't give a fuck.
Ya tu gastaste todos los strikes y no 
You already used up all your strikes and I
pienso hablarte por más 
don't think I am going to talk to you anymore. 
que me estés dando LIKES.
although, you give me LIKES.
No tengo cuatro babies, tengo veintitrés 
I don't have four babies, I have twenty three
como Mike
like mike
Me va mucho mejore así soltero
I am going to be much better like this,single.
Jangueo. Bebo. Fumo.
I hang out. I drink. I smoke
Hago todo lo que quiero
I do all that I like.
no me hables de amor verdadero
Don't talk to me about true love
Yo tengo una colombiana y se lo meto entero
I have a colombian lady and I put the whole thing in.
Yo ya ando con los míos 
I go with my people
mi squad en lo que yo confio
My squad that I trust
crecidio yo nunca le bajo.
that I grew up with and I never go down.
No joda baby. Arranca para el carajo
Don't fuck around. Go fuck yourself.
El estilo de vida que yo llevo
The style of life I have
desde hace rato
a while ago 
a mi me encanta
I liked.
Estoy soltera y hago lo que quiero 
I am single and I do what I like
and nadie levanta mi falda.
and no one lifts up my skirt.
Si antes era mala,
If before it was naughty,
ahora viene la nueva
now comes the new
versión y más mala.
version and more naughtier.
sigo haciendo fama
I keep getting famous.
Después yo veo que cuál chico
Afterwards I see which boy 
llevo a mi cama.
I take to my bed.
Que vivir de amores eso
to love from loves that 
ya no me hace falta.
I no longer need.
yo soy dueña de mi vida.
I am the owner of my life.
A mi nadie me manda
Nobody tells me what to do.
yo soy dueña de mi vida.
I am the owner of my life.
a mi nadie me manda.
nobody tells me what to do.

vocabulary
bebo: I drink
cama: bed
diciendo: saying
entero: whole
fumo: I smoke
hago: I do
sabiendo: knowing
tragos: drinks
verdadero: true
volver: to return


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...