Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee


Learn Spanish logo bisingual

Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee




Despacito/ Slowly

Si, sabes que ya llevo y un rato mirándote 
Yes, you know that I have been looking at you for a while
tengo que bailar contigo hoy
I have to dance with you today.
vi, que tu mirada ya estaba llamándome 
I saw that your look was calling me
muéstrame el camino que yo voy
Show me the road that I take
tu eres el imán y yo soy el metal 
You are the magnet and I am metal.
me voy acercando y voy armando el plan 
I am getting closer and am putting together the plan
solo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso
Just thinking about it makes my pulse race
ya me esta gustando más de lo normal 
Already I am liking it more than normal
todos mis sentidos van pidiendo más 
All my senses are begging for more
esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuro
We cannot take this in a hurry
Despacito
Slowly
quiero respirar tu cuello despacito 
I want to breath your neck slowly
deja que te diga cosas al oído 
Let me tell you things in your ear
para que te acuerdes si no estas conmigo
so that you remember when you are not with me
Despacito
Slowly
quiero desnudarte a besos despacito 
I want to undress you slowly with kisses
firmar las paredes de tu laberinto 
To mark the walls of your labyrinth
y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito
And to make your body all a manuscript.
Quiero ver bailar tu pelo 
I want to see your hair dance.
quiero ser tu ritmo 
I want to be your rhythm
que le enseñes a mi boca 
That you show my mouth
tus lugares favorite
Your favorite places
Déjame sobre pasar 
Let me on
tus zonas de peligro 
your danger zones
hasta provocar tus gritos 
until I make you scream
y que olvides tu apellido
and you forget your last name
Si te pido un beso, ven dámelo 
If I ask for a kiss, come and give it to me
yo se que estas pensándolo
I know that you are thinking
llevo tiempo intentándolo 
I’ve been trying for some time
mami esto es dando y dándolo 
Mami this is giving and giving it.
sabes que tu corazón conmigo 
You know that with me, your heart
te hace boom boom 
Goes boom boom
sabes que esa beba esta buscando 
You know that that baby is looking
de mi baam baam
For my boom boom
Ven prueba de mi boca, para ver como te sabe 
Come test my mouth to see how it knows you
quiero quiero quiero, ver cuanto amor a ti te cabe 
I want I want I want to see how much love fits you.
yo no tengo prisa, yo me quiero dar el viaje 
I am not in a hurry. I want to take this trip
empezamos lento, después salvaje
We begin slowly, after savagely
Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito 
Step by step soft softly
nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito 
We are together little by little.
cuando tu me besas, con esa destreza 
When you kiss me, with that skill
creo que eres malicia, con delicadesa
I think you are malicious but a delicacy 
Pasito a pasito, suave suave cito 
Step by step, soft, softly
nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito 
We are going to be together little by little
y es que esa belleza, es un rompecabezas 
And it is that that beauty is a puzzle
pero para montarlo aquí tengo la pieza, oye..
But in order to mount it, I have here the piece, listen.
Despacito

Slowly


Vocabulary

Apuro: trouble
Besos: Kisses
Desnudarte:undress you
Despacito: slowly
Hoy: today
Llamándome:calling me
Mirado: look
Muéstrame: show me
Pulso: pulse
Un rato: a while

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...