Thursday, September 21, 2017

LLoran Las Rosas by Christian Castro

bisingual logo




 Learn Spanish with

 Christian Castro



Lloran las rosas/The Roses Cry


Lloran las rosas.
The roses cry.
El rosio ya se a convertido en lagrimas. 
The dew has turned to tears.
Te me has ido. Te he perdido lloran las 
you have left me. I have lost you. The 
roses y llora mi alma va gimiendo con las 
roses cry and my soul cries and moans with the 
alas recortadas.
cut wings.
Te me has ido. Te he  perdido. Llora mi alma 

You left me. I have lost you. My soul cries 
Lagrimas que ahogan mi corazon.

tears that drown my heart.
Lagrimas, palabras del alma 

Tears, words of the soul.
lagrimas, mi mudo lenguaje de amor. 

tears, my mute language of love.
(Chorus)

Lloran las rosas porque no puedo estar sin
The roses cry because I can not be without  
ti.Lloran celosas de que no quieras ya venir 
you.They cry jealous because you do not want to come back
y entre otras cosas,
and among other things,
yo lloro por ti.

I cry for you. 
Falta el perfume de tu piel por donde anduve 

Your skin's smell is gone from where I was.
la silueta que veia cuando tu dormias. 

as is your silhouette that I would watch as you slept


Vocabulary

alma: soul
amor: love
estar: to be
lagrimas: tears
lenguaje: language
llorar: to cry
mi: my
palabras: words
perdido: lost
rocío: dew



Useful conversation starter: No puede estar sin ti. (I can't be without you)





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...