Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bombon Asesino/Killer Butt by Ninel Conde



 Learn Spanish with Ninel Conde


Bombon asesino/ Killer Butt


Mi cinturita 
My little waist 
que a todos agita 
seems to get everyone agitated
si me pongo una falda cortita 
if I wear a short skirt
El meneo me la sube todita 
the wiggle gets everyone up
Gritan Bonita 
They shout,"pretty"
Cuando bailo uno que otro se excita 
When I dance someone or other gets excited
si supieran que yo estoy tan solita  

if they knew that I am so alone
y les bailo porque soy dynamita 
and I dance with them because I am dynomite


Y si ella tiene un bombon asesino
And if she has a killer butt, 
Se sabe bombon piel latina 
people know latina booty skin
y me dicen bombon soculento 
and they call me tasty butt
que por mi bombon cansamiento 
they would marry me for my butt
saben que bombon que lo mueve 
they know that my butt moves it.
menea el bombon cuando quiere 
wiggle booty how you like.
me dicen bombon insaciable 
They call me insatiable booty
que soy un bombon masticable 
and that I am a chewy candy



Vocabulary

Bombon: candy, butt, booty
meneo:wiggle
cinturita: waist
asesino: killer           
bonita: pretty
todos: all, everyone
falda:skirt
piel: skin
insciable: insatiable
dynamita: dynamite

Useful Conversation Starter: Soy un bombon Masticable. (translation: I am a chewy candy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

No Tengo Dinero By Juan Gabriel

Learn Spanish With Juan Gabriel No Tengo Dinero/ I Don't Have Money Voy por la calle I walk down the street De la...